About Virtual CBT Therapy
At GroundWork Counseling in Orlando our specialized clinical team is proud to offer Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) virtually, via telehealth to clients residing in Florida, Maine, Vermont, Montana and South Carolina. CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) is an evidence-based approach to treating a variety of mental health conditions, and is an effective alternative to traditional in-person visits with a therapist. New research continues to validate and support the use of virtual CBT therapy, reporting it to be as effective as in-person therapy.
CBT allows individuals to access specialized care from the comfort and safety of their own home, eliminating barriers such as distance and time commitments. Research has shown that virtual CBT has been found to be just as effective as in-person therapy for many people who struggle with mental health challenges. GroundWork provides Virtual CBT therapy to children, teens and adults, ages 9+.
The Benefits of Virtual CBT Therapy
- Security and privacy remain – You are able to effectively and securely receive CBT virtually – CBT telehealth takes place through a secure, encrypted platform that is designed to protect your privacy
- You can access a trained specialist – CBT is a specialized form of therapy, it is vastly different than talk therapy and requires specialized training and expertise. CBT telehealth allows you to access a CBT specialist that may be a significant distance from you.
- No drive time means less time off work/school, or away from your family – CBT telehealth eliminates the need to drive to therapy appointments. This can be a great benefit to those who have difficulty taking time away from work, school, or family due to their hectic schedules.
- Eliminates any stigma associated with seeking help – CBT telehealth gives individuals the ability to keep their therapy appointments private and confidential, reducing any stigma associated with seeking help from a mental health professional.
- Therapy in your own environment – whether you are seeking therapy for OCD, a specific phobia or social anxiety – virtual appointments can be a useful tool for CBT. The setting of the virtual CBT appointment can be tailored to your own environment and needs, allowing you to receive effective treatment where you need it.
GroundWork Counseling offers both in-person and virtual appointments for people struggling with a variety of mental health challenges. Our CBT specialists are trained in CBT, and provide empirically supported and effective treatment. If you reside in Florida, our CBT therapists are able to see you! Contact Groundwork to learn more and schedule an appointment.
GroundWork provides virtual appointments for clients residing in Florida, Maine, Vermont, Montana and South Carolina.